END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
- This software program known as HUNA™ (the “APPLICATION”), owned by HUNA EXPERT, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (hereinafter called “HUNA”), is licensed to all users subject to the terms of this END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (hereinafter called the “AGREEMENT”). The APPLICATION is a software application that allows users to integrate a customizable knowledge base with the Microsoft Office® products thereby making needed expertise and knowledge more accessible while you work. It can only be used for such purpose by users pursuant to and strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The APPLICATION is the property of HUNA and, in part, its licensors (“LICENSORS”), and is protected by U.S. copyright laws and international copyright conventions and treaties. The names, logo, and all graphic designs contained or displayed in the APPLICATION, package materials or licensed software are also the protected property of HUNA or its LICENSORS. Such LICENSORS shall be entitled to enforce this Agreement as an intended third party beneficiary hereof.
- The APPLICATION includes with it an interface, which permits it to be used as an Add-On to Microsoft Office® products. It is LICENSEE’s sole responsibility to gain authorized and legal access to the Microsoft Office® products, it being understood and agreed that HUNA is not an authorized reseller or distributor of Microsoft Office® products. All rights, title, and interest in and to APPLICATION are reserved to HUNA. All rights, title and interest in and to the Microsoft Office® products are reserved to Microsoft®.
- The LICENSEE shall be entitled to use the licensed APPLICATION in locations with appropriate access to the Internet and pursuant to a user login and password. LICENSEE shall be responsible for protecting and securing its/his/her user login and password to prevent unauthorized access to the APPLICATION. Entity/corporate LICENSEE’s are responsible for supervising the use of and access to the APPLICATION and any unlawful copying of the APPLICATION. Please contact HUNA EXPERT, LLC at (+1)540.681.2122, or write to HUNA at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions concerning the use or copying of the APPLICATION.
- The LICENSEE, may NOT sell, rent, lend, or transfer the APPLICATION or the Interface, or copies of the APPLICATION or Interface, in whole or in part, or sell, rent or lend software access information such as passwords, usernames, etc., to any other institution or to any individual or institution not a party to this AGREEMENT. Any service bureau or outsource uses of the APPLICATION and the Interface are prohibited. The LICENSEE is also advised that the APPLICATION includes the following copyright notice, or a notice substantially similar to it, which is displayed on the computer monitor screen:
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: This computer Application is the property of HUNA EXPERT, LLC and/or its licensors, and is protected by copyright laws. The use of this Application is subject to HUNA EXPERT, LLC – End User License Agreement. The licensed Application and users of this Application may NOT sell, lend, or rent this Application, copies of it, in whole or in part, or sell, rent or lend access information such as passwords, usernames and the like to other institutions, or individuals not a party to this AGREEMENT. Please contact HUNA at inquiries@HUNA.expert with questions concerning the use or copying of this Application.
- HUNA reserves the right to release subsequent versions of the APPLICATION and to require LICENSEE to obtain and use the most recent version. HUNA may modify this End User License Agreement at any time with or without notice. If a modification is unacceptable to LICENSEE, LICENSEE may cancel the APPLICATION. If LICENSEE continues to use the APPLICATION, LICENSEE will be deemed to have accepted the modifications.
- This AGREEMENT is NOT transferable by the LICENSEE. To become eligible for support and to receive information concerning any future revisions or versions of the licensed APPLICATION, HUNA must have this AGREEMENT, accepted by the LICENSEE, on file.
- HUNA expressly forbids decompiling, dissembling, modifying, reverse engineering, or any other derivative application or use of the APPLICATION or any portion thereof, or any derivative production, modification, or translation of the text material displayed in the APPLICATION or any part thereof, including the APPLICATION.
- Any unauthorized use, including unauthorized copying, temporary or permanent transfer, or granting of unauthorized access, transmission, decompiling, modification or derivative use of the licensed APPLICATION by the LICENSEE, constitutes copyright violation. Such copying, transfer, or transmission, without the advance written permission of HUNA, will void the License granted hereunder, may result in denial of future access to the APPLICATION and/or legal action.
- DISCLAIMER: Calculations may vary. LICENSEE hereby releases and holds HUNA harmless from any claims arising out of reliance on the accuracy of the APPLICATION.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: HUNA warrants that customers with equipment meeting or exceeding the following system requirements will be able to access and utilize the APPLICATION: Network – Broadband or otherwise high-speed connection required; Web browsing capabilities via current applications such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or Edge, or Apple Safari, and access to Microsoft Office® products for use of the add-ins. HUNA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT FOR THE APPLICATION OR DOCUMENTATION HUNA PROVIDES, AND SUCH WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED BY HUNA’S THIRD PARTY LICENSORS AS WELL. NEITHER HUNA, ITS EMPLOYEES, NOR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT THE APPLICATION WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR BE ERROR FREE; NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE APPLICATION.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL HUNA OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE APPLICATION, DESPITE HUNA’S OR SUCH THIRD PARTY LICENSOR’S KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This AGREEMENT shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its choice of law provisions. LICENSEE agrees that the license of the Software shall not be subject to the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act. The LICENSEE consents to the jurisdiction of the courts sitting in Virginia, and, in any action brought by HUNA to enforce this AGREEMENT, waives the defense of the lack of personal jurisdiction by such courts.
- LICENSEE agrees that a violation of any of the provisions of this AGREEMENT by LICENSEE will result in immediate termination of this License and all rights to use the APPLICATION. Because such violation may cause irreparable harm and injury to HUNA, or its LICENSORS, HUNA and its LICENSORS shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have at law or in equity, to seek an injunction enjoining and restraining LICENSEE and its employees, agents, representatives and/or assignees, as applicable, from doing or continuing to do any such act and any other violations or threatened violations of this AGREEMENT.